Lost Forever Lost Forever

I'm going to start off by saying that I don't have the best vernacular when it comes to editing/production, but I'm going to try my best here. Also, R4R

First off, the song as a whole sounds more or less professionally made. The melodies, breaks, transitions, and so forth are pretty solid. The only reason I'm giving it 4.5 stars is because I feel like the tracks are, for lack of a better term, too far away from each other. It's like they're floating around my headphones but not in a pleasant sort of way. I don't know if that helps at all, it just made the parts seem loose in a way. Regardless, it's a great song. I enjoyed it!

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou for the review. But to be honest, I can't understand any of this :(

my tv made funny noises my tv made funny noises

Way better than I expected... Very catchy beat, I can dig it mang.

Noire Revival Noire Revival

Amazing, especially with the trumpet towards the end, gave me feels and I love it!

camoshark responds:

Glad you enjoyed, friend!

Blue Dreams Blue Dreams

Very nice melody and I like that you can tell it's all being done in one take (unless I'm mistaken?), which makes it feel live. Sounds great.

Little Monsters [8-bit] Little Monsters [8-bit]

Sexy 8-bit goodness. It sounds full and professionally done. There's not too much or too little going on, so it never got boring. Nice job!

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks!

Beyond The Forest Beyond The Forest

You've got a pretty neat arpeggio type of thing going on... Don't take this as a bad thing but it sounds like it would be good background music for a scene in a game because of the repetition. Sounds eerily familiar too, but I like it. :)

joetech responds:

I love game music and its probably a huge inspiration for me so thats not an insult at all.

Thx

Drive [Preview] Drive [Preview]

I'm really digging the beginning, it sounds very full. I have a feeling the full track will be even better.

JaxChords responds: